Wednesday, July 20, 2011

31 days of German Riesling


I stumbled across something interesting while perusing my emails today.  For the month of July restaurants across the country will be promoting German Riesling!  I don't remember having a German Riesling but Little Sister said we have.  I guess that means we'll have to go out and try it again, just to refresh my memory of course :-)

The Wines of Germany website have compiled a list of restaurants and retailers who are celebrating "The 31 Days of German Riesling," I implore you to check it out.  It seems that a wine bar not far from here is on the list, it just so happens to be a bar that I've had my eye on for a spell - how convenient is that?

If you've ever had a German Riesling or if you're celebrating it for the month of July, we'd love to hear what you think.  Better yet if you haven't had it, go try it, and come back to spill the beans!

1 comment: