Monday, September 5, 2011

Wino Sangria - Labor Day or Whenever!

Sangria is beloved by winos near and far.  The mix of wine and fruit makes for a delightful, refreshing, taste experience.  Not long ago the Winos got together to make sangria for our Grandma, needless to say SHE LOVED IT!  So much so that we had to bottle her up some for later!
 
Here is a quick sangria recipe that you can make anytime, guaranteed to please all:
    
Wino Sangria
 
1 1/2 cups of Shiraz
1 cup of Sweet Red
1 cup of Concord Grape wine
1/2 cup of Triple Sec
Juice one large orange
Apples
Oranges
Apricots
Strawberries
Limes
 
Slice all fruits in small sections, to add into the sangria and also to garnish the glass as well. Mix all wines and alcohol together in a pitcher.  Squeeze the juice of the orange.  Stir well. 
 
There you have it...wino sangria.  It's that simple!
 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds very delish! A fruit punch for grown ups. Sangria never fails to beguile me with its pretty presentation. Perfect for a hot summer day. Now if it would only stop raining here in NY before fall arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best sangria i ever had was in Spain...it was so awesome! but this looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks simply divine! I must try it. And I have to say...even with my very limited talents in the kitchen...I think I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I like your Blog & Sangria!! I following your blog for GFC, FB, StumbleUpon & twitter! I hope your visit! Have a great Week!

    Namaste!
    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete